JaLinaN ukHwaH

~Ukhwah itu indah andai bertemu dan berpisah kerana Allah...

Dec 2, 2013

"Get the "Cable", Higher Chances For You to Get the Job."

Out of almost 100 candidates that I have been interviewed, two of them called me this morning, said thank you and informing that they're very excited to get the job and to sign the offer letter. I just know that both of them are actually a single mother and really need the job. Feel like crying knowing that some people still craving for jobs. These women are willing to do everything after get divorced and have child at the very early age. 

I feel so relief even I'm a bit stressful these days, maybe this is what people call as satisfaction of work, yes I'm seriously under stress till my colleague can notice the difference of mine, yet feel satisfied with myself, at least I help somebody and I really hope that this will happen continuously.  

This matter makes me think further of those who are actually using so-called "cable" to get jobs. Since I was in school, I'm not believe in this kind of system and I personally think it is very unfair. It is seriously infringing others' rights. 

Since I was kids, people keep telling me it's hard to get into boarding school or good school if you don't have "cable", it's hard to get jobs if you don't have "cable". And I feel like to slap all these "cables" in abusing their power. Seriously, I'm not kidding you..!

I personally believe that every person has a right to be judged on its own merit. Being an interviewer or someone that is in a position to give a decision on others' future is not easy, it is a responsibility. I repeat, it is RESPONSIBILITY. Thousands of people are relying on your judgement to have a better life. If you reserve some positions for the people that you know, then is it fair for those who are not represented by anyone so-called 'cable'? Definitely I know you yourself know the answer. You know what, you are actually cutting others' queue. And this is very irresponsible. For me, it's not much different from "stealing", you are stealing others' position who may much qualified. 

Honestly, I think this is the disease in our community...:( And I feel helpless because I cannot stop it....:( 


No comments:

Post a Comment